Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Reich

http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/127-change-the-world






I have to admit I was trying to look for a video that talked about St. George's floods and how the community came together at those times of needs. I went on to choose this video because it basically portrays a lot of good ways people can come together to help change the world and help their communities.


I connected Reich's value of the community to this and I absolutely have noticed it in our community, not only in times of needs just throughout my time living here in southern Utah. People are quick to lend a helping hand or just simply be a listener for someone. I agree not everyone falls into the category of helping the community in anyway possible, but I believe that if more people started doing kind things it would definitely start a trend and help change the world little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment