Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Outline

I am going to link hobbies, happiness, and long life together.


I'm going to start off by saying a few hobbies that I feel make people in our class happy. Then I will talk about how we've all heard the saying happiness leads to a long life. There have been studies shown that do say happiness leads to a longer life.  www.cnn.com/2011/10/31/health/happiness-linked-longer-life/index.html


There are a lot of studies and websites that link hobbies to happiness, and therefore can be linked to a longer happier life. One article I found talked about being socially involved with and hobby people around you have. Megan hit on this during here presentation and mentioned how much happier she was when she got involved in Dixie State activities. I'm also going to bring up how I am glad I presented after a few people simply because I saw the happiness the exuded through talking about their hobbies.  




hobbiesforhappiness.org
greatergood.berkeley.edu/.../happiness_is_being_socially_connected
ninabadzin.com/2011/08/02/hobbies-and-happiness





















No comments:

Post a Comment