Monday, June 22, 2015

Persuasion Application

I want to start off by saying sorry for my assignment being turned in so late. I was on vacation and thought I would be home in time to add it on time. Thought wrong...sorry


As I was watching clips, and determining what to write this blog on, one commercial kept popping into my head so I was compelled to post it and analyze it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmwXdGm89Tk


This commercial, from Apple, is an oldie but goodie and it simply states, "Think Different".  This commercial definitely hits on BJ Foggs methods and for me motivated me to open my mind and really try to think differently.


For those who know me it is simply not my style to hold back any of my emotions, or hold my tongue in everyday conversations. Of course it has gotten me into a lot of trouble and has caused people to really withdraw themselves from conversations with me. If you don't want my opinion don't ask type of thing. But, for some reason I have a hard time talking in this persuasion class. I know where I stand on certain topics, but I simply feel I need to think differently about all life's topics and really strengthen my knowledge on those different topics so I don't sound like an idiot.


Hopefully I will take this commercial to heart, as everyone should, and really see things through others perspectives and not only through mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment